Friday, August 21, 2009

a notch higher

It's just end of week 2.

But I'm already drained mentally by the time LSM1101 tutorial ended.
I didn't bother copying the last bit of answers for the last question.

LOST.
That is exactly how I felt.
And fear when sitting amidst people who knew how to do those questions.
Yes. This is scary.
LSM1101 has a HUGE class - composed of people from computational biology, food science and tech people etc.

I can't deny that students from JC have strong fundamentals. Poly grads like us are finding a hard time catching up because of our modular systems - which is good and bad in many different ways. Though you don't have to study the same topics for entire year but one dangerous thing about modular systems - you tend to forget them as you move through your years.

What irritates people most is the fact about bell curve systems they use here.
Why why... the future seem so bleak.

Still, I'm gonna do what I'm gotta do.
Life's not a bed of roses anyway.
Though gone are those honeymooning days during polytechnic stint.
My usual words:
Do the best I can!

No comments: