The topic today is about professions.
Years ago, I told myself - Surgeons and Forensic Scientists are professions that I will never try to pursue cos the thought of cutting human bodies open freaks me out entirely.
Doctors are great professions who earn many money. But the process of becoming one is a long, costly, brain-saturating one. And - doctors don't get enough sleep.
I really cannot imagine what will I become if I don't have enough sleep. Haha.
I must Sleep!
Perhaps I just not the type cut-out for doctor.
Say.. I'm trying to be realistic by pursuing a profession that too - wears white coat.
Just that unlike doctors, we don't get to wear our 'robes' unbuttoned.
You know what?
10 years ago, I wish to become an astronomer.
4 years ago, I wish to become a chemist and singer.
Now? A researcher.
What will it become after 4 years? 10 years?
3 comments:
Its like you rеad my thoughtѕ! You appeаг to know a lot about
this, like you ωrote the book in it οr ѕomething.
I think that you sіmply can do with some % to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.
My weblog: using a tens units During pregnancy
Thanκs fοr fіnallу ωriting
аbout > "Cannot-do-without-sleep" < Liked it!
Also visit my web-site ... tens theгаpу
Also see my webpage - tens
Greаt blοg yоu have hеrе.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
Feel free to visit my blog - cab service irving tx
Also see my page: efficient taxi service
Post a Comment