Yes. Finally my time of departure from school arrived.
(Though I'll still be heading back to school.. but just for VE)
Argh.. NYP and NUS is so far apart?!
Circle line open fast fast le!
I'll miss lab days at Blk Q level 6.
But the world of research is so vast out there.
Venturing out is definitely essential to broaden my experiences.
A new beginning awaits.
Greater challenges but valuable lessons to be learnt.
I've decided to take up Special Programme in Science.
Even though it's gonna be multidisciplinary.
Feared that I might screwed the modules cos of that but why should I man?
Being able to troubleshoot a problem at different perspective is an added advantage of a researcher.
Faith, Confidence, Hardwork, Perseverance
BUT. I shall not become a 24/7 mugger.
That's for sure. :)
It's not about doing for the sake of doing.
Neither is it about being materialistic
Passion is the word -
What drives you to take the extra effort
Out of motivation.
That makes the winner of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment