Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whoosh!

Today, I finally bid goodbye to QET -qualifying english test paper which I dreaded a lot.
After 3 years of no-english-exams.. to think of preparing for it was just crap..
*Cross fingers* though.. as to whether a not I'll do well enough for this paper to exempt myself from all those dreadful english modules - I'll have to take them if I don't do well. (Which I bloody hell don't want to cos it's gonna occupy my time and restrict my planning of timetable!!)

To pamper myself, I decided to treat thyself to Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince with Nisa today. Must emphasize how fortunate we are can? We went to Golden Village at Jurong Point after my test - all the noon time slots were in white fonts while the 7pm slot was the only one in red. We even managed middle seats - not bad for catching such a hot movie on its first screening day eh?

Harry Potter is fantastic! I personally think its a better movie than the rest of the movies - lots of funny elements, better understanding of the plot. Very interesting to see how the different characters interact - definitely a must catch. My hot favourite is Rupert Grint - Ron Weasley! He's acting is so great in this series can? Especially when he got love-struck. And Emma Watson -Hermornie Granger, who's getting real pretty and I just like their scenes! Woohoo~ (Now my young brother complains.. and I might have to bring him to watch again - won't mind it cos we missed the first 15 minutes!! Stupid swensons.. serve ice cream so SLOW.. )

Alright.. Tomorrow is medical check up day. Better get ample rest for tomorrow!

Universitry modules are making me go bonkers.

General Education Modules, Singapore Studies Module, Breath Modules, Unrestricted Modules, Faculty Modules, Major Modules. God knows so many for what.

Plus, I wanna get all those adminstrative stuff over and done with. But they seemed never-ending..

Argue.. can't I take a proper break?

Thoughts of the day:

Why be scare of facing consequences of what's done?
If that's the case, why wasn't any attempt made to suppress it?
Avoiding simply doesn't solve any problem.
It just brings another. Vicious cycle.
I'm sick of it.

Wake up to reality.

No comments: