Sunday, January 04, 2009

My Admission



After many attempts to cover the truth.
I've been deceiving myself time and again
"This is unhealthy"
I told myself

I need to just step out of my thoughts
Particular rants
About how unpleasant things may be
And face the music strongly

I can't just sit and wait for things to happen
Definitely not much chance to wait either
I need to stand out and prove my capabilities
My experience and skills definitely surpass
What that someone thinks
And I'm gonna prove it.

I'm sick of you
Trying to tell me what I should do
When I already know them well in my head
Don't talk to me like some dumbo
Idiot.

Can't blame either.
My introvert nature can kill me sometimes.
I'm gonna prove you otherwise
Come what may

Give me Strength.
Aza! Fight til the end.
Towards that glorious goal that I deserve.

No comments: