Saturday, January 10, 2009

Counting...

my last 'teen' days.

I'll also be bidding goodbye to that '1' digit in the ten's place of my age.
Oh man.. that big '2'.. so OLD man!
Don't call me auntie k!

Today's cookie baking day @ my house!
Wan Rong, Fang Cheng and I baked..
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Chocolate Brownie Cookie
- Pineapple Tart

Fang Cheng's Chocolate Chip Cookies

Yi Tian's Chocolate Brownie Cookies


Wan Rong's Pineapple Tarts









Being our first attempts..
all our efforts did paid off!
After spending the entire afternoon.

Nice time spent with them baking =).
I want more of those!!
This time.. I wanna try..
Cheesecake! =)
Maybe even ice cream too..

I pity chefs/bakers for having to endure all those heat while baking/cooking. It's so suffocating man! Must appreciate them for that..

Just had an early birthday celebration with my cousins and relatives (cos every sat is my family gathering day). Whee~ spongecake with hazelnut spread from breadtalk. I love hazelnut man!



Concert retreat cum potluck tomorrow! Hope it's fun =)

No comments: