Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Moo Year!


















Day 2 of CNY. My entire family's stuck
in front of CNY snacks and TeeVee.
Sigh.. can go out a not?

I hate the life of couch potatoes. OMG.
EAT-SLEEP-WATCH TV.
What a day spent.
Should have planned for something today.

Haha.. I LOVE the month of January 2009.
Other than my birthday la.
Esplanade performance rocks my socks!
(Cos I get to see Lea Salonga walk pass me)
So cool being at the backstage of the esplanade theatre
(I thought I'll never find her room man!)
I also just to see my idol sing live!
Thanks VE for the ticket to cinderella musical!!
Thanks FC, WR for dinner treat!

I agreed with Xiu.
Watching musicals is such an expensive hobby.
But I like =).
I wish..
I can travel to London/NewYork/Broadway to watch all the musicals.
Les Mis, Wicked, Phantom, CATS, RENT.
You name it - I'll watch them all! :)
But that means I'm gonna earn lots of money.

January's also a month of cakes man..
I think I ate close to 9 kinds of cake.
Including CNY's kueh lapis
So scary.. plus thus CNY tidbits!
Better start exercising soon.

No comments: