Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just when..

I was about to get settled down,
then came another wave of it.

It literally threw me out of balance.
A roller coaster ride..

But did we do to make us deserve this in times like this?
4 days left.

All I really want to know now is:
Do I still stand a chance to fight for it?
Is it right of me to do that at all?
Am I being selfish if I do it?

Not much time to ponder - time is ticking real fast.
I really need his answer by tomorrow.

NO - then I'll definitely put my mind off it once and for all.
YES - I'll fight for it. (But I need lots of courage.)

However...
Please don't forgo the opportunity if I can't get it.
It's really a good opportunity.. so don't feel bad or anything.
Just go for it.. I won't feel good at all if none of us gets to go too.
Accept things with open heart and believe me.. you'll enjoy it at the end of the day when you finally understand something that you put a lot of effort into.

A very valuable experience.

No comments: