Monday, December 08, 2008

Getting lazy...

to update!

Within a blink of an eye, 3 weeks had passed.

I'm glad to have survived IAP for the first 2 weeks at DSO.. same for Wan Rong and Fang Cheng at DBS NUS. Words just can't explained how blissful I am to be able to still meet up with them before heading to work during the wee hours of the day and before heading home. At least I'm not going enduring those crowded mrt and buses alone and what's great is that.. DSO and DBS are just a few blocks away (well.. other than the mountain to climb), so chances of meeting up for lunch are.. High! =)

I find myself to be more appreciative of the things around me every since IAP started. I realised how funny our lives can get at times - IAP saga, thailand-trip cancellation. But at the end of it, I've learnt to appreciate what's given to me more. I now recalled what Miss Cherine told me when I was telling her how sad I was:

'Treat it as a different exposure.'

And yes. An eye-opener indeed.. FYP in school has got me exposed to molecular biology techniques and stem cells biology. Over here, it's RT-PCR and microbiology - the world of applied sciences.

At least, all these had made me more confirmed of what I want to pursue..

To be a researcher!

And believe it a not - All these have taught me to love school labs more. Really missed those familiar faces in school..

Anyway.. NYP voice ensemble's annual concert is on coming friday!
Wanna come? 19 December, 7.30 pm, NYP Theatre for Arts.
FOC. But due to limited seats, you need to get tickets from me for admission.

While stocks last!

No comments: