Saturday, November 22, 2008

I need to..

stop harping on my IAP and get my report done.

Tomorrow shall be on fyp report only. No MSN, no facebook, no blogging.

So what if I lose the chance to do my IAP at NUS?

Dr. Subra said, "It's not your fault, just technical fault. The paperwork was almost settled... but we couldn't find a suitable candidate to replace you to go DSO."

Dr. Tan said, "Just treat it as a different exposure.. widens your experience and options when you make choices later."

Dr. Mark must be real vexed.. his face was so black.

But still, no final confirmation from him.
Neither do I know when the verdict will be out.
He has already done a lot for me...

Perhaps.. I shall aim for DSO scholarship.
Or even request to go to NUS DBS after IAP.

It's nice talking to my uncles and aunties about it. Thanks to my mum for bringing it up. They gave me all the feedbacks that actually comforted me.

Can I actually fight for it? I don't know.. auntie say I'll most probably get blacklisted by DSO. Haha.. it is also unlikely for the school to reject an offer from a government organisation.

So funny of Gwen and my auntie.. they actually said they're willing to take my place at DSO if it's allowed. I'm really encouraged by that though. Thanks to Wan Rong, Fang Cheng and Wawa for listening to my "tantrums" and my sampatness after my series of unfortunate events. I'm glad that my tantrums didn't affect your presentation.. happy to hear that the outcome is good!

But first thing first tomorrow is.. get my report done nicely and secure a nice grade!

So tomorrow and the days to come - intense concentration required.

Guess it's all up to out the upperhand now...
All I can only do now.. is pray.

"There can be miracles, when you believe..
though hope is frail, it's hard to kill"

No comments: