Monday, July 21, 2008

Why didn't I practise?

Screwed..
(Though I managed to complete my 1000 words SC assignment - overshot by few hundreds!)

I took a really risky move - to follow william how by just capturing screenshot of articles from the net and paste the picture into my slides for stem cell presentation. I only spent 1 hour on that and I thought I could regurgitate the information from those articles I just briefly read this morning.

I didn't had enough time to rehearse for it. And 'bang!'. The information I thought I had in my head was gone and I didn't know what the hell I was talking. I've encountered this before.. why the hell did I take it for granted again?

I really admire people who can still crap well despite no rehersals done for their presentation. Wan Rong, Ram, Hafiz, Kelvin..

No. I will never take a 15 minute presentation for granted anymore. All those script writing I did one hour before presentation were kinda useless. No, I will rehearse all my presentations from now on and cut down those stupid time spend on browsing and watching shows. A hard lesson learnt through this incident... Calls for better management of time!!

Hopefully the tests and individual assignment will pull up my overall SC grade.

4 presentations. 1 not so well done.

Though there's weakness, so long as you make the effort (even though it means extra work) to overcome it, you'll still make the mark and do well. Remember this, Tian!

I need to work on Business Management!! Dateline next week!

No comments: