Yea.. I finally have time to blog.
Guess I had the busiest week ever in year 3 semester 1. Omgosh. Last week was chionging for pct and mugging for cell communication. This week, Sfg presentation and Drug Development summary of journal paper presentations.
Anyway, two major presentations down! I'm really glad that both of them went well! Heehee... first was pct presentation (the videos you saw in the previous entry!), then we ended with sfg presentation - yes! william how praised us! Lols.
Sigh.. the amount of time to relax is short! Have to meet up for stem cells presentation and business management interview tomorrow. Then stem cell 1000 words assignment is waiting for me.
I had a chat with nisa while on our way back home. Talked about choices I made since I graduated from secondary school til now. Why I didn't want choose to pursue music full-pledge - cos I don't want to give up on science. I want to still keep my options open now.
Talked about my family. Financial situations in family, my youngest brother who's been 9 years younger then me - have been holding me back in doing a lot of stuffs. This includes, pursuing singing and studying overseas. Will anyone be looking over my brother if I am to further my studies overseas? Being the eldest, I'll have to support my brother when I've finally entered the workforce cos by the time he reached my age, my parents will be 60 then.
I long for that freedom that teens always want, but no, I've responsibilities here. I'll be selfish if I am to leave my family behind despite the financial situation and further my studies overseas. If I want to, I ought to be earning money for those myself. Therefore, I guess I'll only consider overseas as an option when I do post-graduate studies? (But first, can I go local uni first a not?)
Haha.. I missed video filming and editing! Seriously, I can't believe those wild ideas that I came up with for the presentation. It also makes me ponder if I am in the correct field now.. (Feels that I am 'myself' whenever I do stuffs like these...)
My mentor mentioned this before, that one must always 'think out of the box'. For some strange reason, I am unable to 'think out of the box' when I faced with a scenario pertaining to science. It is because of the lack of experience?
No comments:
Post a Comment