For your information, I failed due to one less incline pull-up.
I thought I'll fail standing broad jump instead. Miraculously, I hit 160!
AND! Our assessor is really strict. Strict like SHIT la. I also felt that I'm one of the suay ones being scrutinised so much during the process when some could just pass without their arms straightening before pulling back up again. I'm like, okay, fine. I didn't consider redoing incline for the third time again cos the second time I did, she did the same thing.. 'Your chin must touch the bar.' And like.. after 4 pulls, my subsequent pulls are 'not successful'. It would be pointless to try it the third time cos of the fatigue in arms caused by the previous pulls and I want to conserve my energy for the 2.4km run right after.
Alright, I definitely not a very sporty person - partly because of family genes, family lifestyle and I've never undergone very rigorous physical trainings cos I was not from UG group or any sports cca back in secondary school. Comm'on.. in choir, we sing most of the time! Also, the ability to cheat in NAPFA back then is also quite high..
Sigh.. one of my dear classmate say never run for three years, but can still get silver (1 mark more to gold) for napfa! Zzz.. but this goes to show how people differ in stamina and therefore, once again, I'm one of those who have to put in extra effort to achieve the result. (Though sometimes, it made me ponder if all those running I had are useful at all.)
Alright~ Let bygones be bygones. Not sure if I'm gonna retake.. but maybe not if it's during attachment period. But if I did, hope that I don't kena STRICT testers. (hopefully NOT the same accessor again)
Lalala....
I kinda look forward to the upcoming VE activities. Though there's still no 'clear view' of them yet. Prays that I'll not be tied down much by attachment. Prays really hard!!
No comments:
Post a Comment