Tuesday, July 15, 2008

pct presentation =)



Here's one of clip for my principle of clinical trials presentation. Enjoy!

I must say, it's the project that I enjoy doing most out of all projects i did in my course. Totally unbelievable but yes, I just figured out how to use sony vegas the weekend before and one week after, (Which is today) we had our presentation!

Sigh.. I screwed up the song part .. cos actually got recorded voice in the video de.. but in the end, it sounded very muffled and I tried my best to sing live! Can you imagine? Zzzz... but I forget some parts la. Zzz.. thankfully got the subtitles behind.

Lots of thanks to my team members! Cos without them, I won't have the opportunity to learn and experience new stuffs about filming and video making. =) It's so cool! I'm so practically hooked with video editing during my weekends that I did nothing else besides that (other than studying for cell comm test).

Anyway, to see other clips of my pct presentation, you can check this link out. I'll burn copies of dvd for my team!

No comments: