Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Resisting temptations

Sometimes, I just can't help myself. My highly cautious character - can be both my aid and obstacle in things that I do. My reserved nature is suffocating and depriving me of life. I yearn very much to be much talkative, gossipy and not having to face situations of awkward silence. I want an open heart with flexible barriers - like how I can sing without any constraint. No worries and be able to converse with people easily, even touching sensitive issues with ease. Especially friends.

Which explains my love for singing - cos all mind, heart, soul is involved. No hesitations. That's when I'm in my true self.

And that's why I hate mugging periods I guess. Once mugging mode is on, I'll shut off all conversations and confine myself to my room. My irritation tolerance is particular low during the period. (You'll hear my yelling more at my brothers) And one thing for sure is, I really can't study in groups, cos I get easily distracted and make slower progess.

Speaking of being easily distracted. I am poor at resisting temptations once I begin doing the 'wrong' stuffs. Like watching drama serials, playing around with features in facebook, surfing for videos in youtube.

Irritating. You-know-you-shouldn't-do-it-but-yet-you-still-head-on-with-it feeling. I've not been doing enough all this time to curb this.

I shouldn't be even blogging now.

Alright. Shall stop here and get things done.

That means no updates til end of CT in two weeks time.

No comments: