Wednesday, June 18, 2008

loVE bonding camp =)

Back from VE camp yesterday.

I must applaude the current committee's efforts in putting this camp up. All the games that you came up with are really innovative and daring. They must have cracked their brains lots to come up with the CSI game, amazing race. I really like the water bombing game and amazing race. =) Well done even though it's not the full strength but nevertheless, I'm sure the campers enjoyed it.

Amazing race! Lols.. The McDonalds' station is a pretty 'nice' one. To add MaLu-ness to all the tiredness we got from walking - we've to do free advertising in front of Mac and doing chicken dance. Plus para-para at arcade station.. And I've to get dressed up at THIS FASHION while being all sweaty and smelly. Q-bread station is a quite brain teaser. Not forgetting singing songs outside K-BOX, hunting for info at the library, and finally ending with looking for "Mas Selamat" at the AMK MRT station.

Our group, "007" won! Great Job guys! And the prizes are kinda thoughtful too.. Ben & Jerry ice cream vouchers!

How can I forget? Movie with VE peeps after camp ends @ cineleisure! We watched 'the incredible hulk' - a pretty nice movie though I never watch the first movie, with bits of stuff related to my field.. Cool. Bet there's gotta be a third part to hulk.

Anyway.. Day one's thailand movie is eerie. This time, keep covering my ears instead of eyes. Lols.. without sound effect, movie's aren't that scary after all. Quite funny for some parts except for certain 'weird' scenes.. haha.

Mmm.. not sure when the committee are releasing the camp photos.. I hope they do soon!

Shall blog more when photos are out.

Die le.. I didn't do much today. Waste a lot of time and did no mugging.

No comments: