Saturday, June 28, 2008
Bang goes 7 papers!
Yesterday's papers were woah. I think this time, I did quite a lot of crapping. Just hope that teachers are lenient enough? Sigh.
Not sure what's wrong with me too. It seems that I'd keep getting distracted this time - misinterpreting questions and not realising it until I completed my answer. I think my only confident papers are Drug development, Stem Cells and MB of infectious diseases.
Business Management - Ouch. I hate it when such situations happen. I guess I just don't have 'dee business mind'. I'm too used to science concepts and terms. When I'm asked about questions like, state examples which show that Jimmy is an effective and efficient stock manager of the supermarket, I'll spent freaking amount of time in that. Lack of business exposure I guess. Right now, the thought of my BM paper just freaks me out. How much am I gonna fair for that 20% of my BM grade? Lots of bucking up to do too for the rest of 80%...
I'd taken certain things for granted too. The amount of time required to mug SFG. My mind went blank for a 10 marks question!!! omgosh. Paper's upon 100 but.. argh.. anyway, 60% more to go. Good luck to presentation and exam.
Buck up tian!! Mug more even though you don't like cos you left 2 months more to 'salvation'! For the sake of maintaining gpa and for the sake of nice academic transcript!! Ha.
Sigh.. Shall not brood over it. Ahcha!
Random: I think male sopranos are freaks! Especially sopranista. Hmpf. Have low range already still not enough.. Now even sing much higher than girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment