Thursday, May 29, 2008

In thoughts again..

I hate to admit it. But I think I'm heading back to my usual, composed self again. I need to work on being more vocal at times.

I'm a person who don't open up my feelings and thoughts to anyone easily. I'm also never a good topic starter (notice how my topics are very limited - it's either I ask you school work, ambitions, schedule) Either THAT, or I try to act siao in front of you. But haha.. I'm a pushover at times - tell me emo, sensitive things and I'll tell you mine.

Maybe that's how boring my life is. I don't know when's the last time I spoke about sensitive personal issues. Is it because of a relationship trauma I had back in years? Maybe not. Sometimes.. I just don't believe the many stupid things I did back then.. haha.. now that I know...

I've met little friends who's learn to appreciate both what I do and what I value most. (I value singing alot. It's a passion I had for 6 years and ongoing since I joined choir.) For those reasons, I tend to bond more with friends from cca then class (even back in secondary school). Not their fault la.. cos I don't open my mouth to sing out of the blue during class - my character mah. I hate it when friends ask me to pon cca.. and get disappointed when closest mates you often worked with didn't turn up for your concert performance to support.


I don't know how to like anymore.. Not really. Either that I don't know how to differentiate them anymore, or I didn't bother to go and pursue it in the first place. I don't know. Cos I'm never firm in such stuffs and I'm tired of the times when things are just one-sided. Why bother and tire yourself with such desire when you can accomplish many things and meet many people at this period of time?

Alright better sleep. Gotta rush a couple of stuffs tomorrow.

No comments: