..finally after almost 3 years?
It kinda broke at the right time! Just in time before FYP start. Hopefully my new specs will be ready for collection by tomorrow morning.. Cos I'm actually struggling with my old specs now. Zzz.. Totally spoilt my mood to do Add maths revision and FYP research today.
Eee.. I'll rather be sleeping for whole of today man.
I can't believe one week's gonna past since end of exams. That means FYP's starting soon! Roars.
But I'm kinda glad that I did manage to spent my time instead of slacking at home..
Sigh.. didn't manage to see some of my classmates off to aussie yesterday due to VE prac. Met up with yuan wen in the noon instead to head to my school library. Have to say that the library is rather vacant.. cos not mugging period ma! Printed my journal papers while yuan wen did her tutorials. Kinda read through one of her uni's module notes for biomolecular engineering and found that it covers stuff on cell comm, cell bio, immuno. Three of our modules are summarized into one of hers!
Met up with sec sch friends finally on sat for dinner at 'Out of the pan'. Heard lots of ranting about their university life and stuff. *Envies* Shang yi's gonna leave us soon.. really wish her all the best. I guess it wasn't easy coming into that decision too.. Wondering if I'll even have the opportunity step out of the country. Nevertheless, I'm glad to know that they're still doing fine with uni lives.
Also sent cai yun off for her one month attachment at brisbane, austrialia that week. Not sure how she's doing now.. but I read from her blog that its rather cold there. Hope you're doing fine =) Jia You!
Am really broke!! Sighs.. Have to wait for two more weeks before $$ comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment