Friday, February 29, 2008

Back - after two weeks of 'torment'. I was, almost the entire time rooted to that very spot at my study table. Otherwise, I'll be mugging on bed, with a pillow at my back, and notes all around me. I watched my brothers left for school early in those mornings, then back at home late in noon. Due to this, I somehow got the privilege to have my meals serve to my study table. (I didn't ask my maid to do that! =P) Not sure if my mum know about this.. (cos she's always out at work early in the morning and back only in the evening) Bet she'll go nagging if she sees that. :)

The ironic thing about me mugging is that I'll start to do things that I failed to do/never thought of doing during my free times before exams approaches. Eg. playing piano, watching tv dramas. Weird huh? And the thing is, the fever too dies down when exams finishes. (But I'm still hitting my piano keys now la).

And finally, that two weeks of routine is over. So marks the end of my second year. Yipee! Just one more major exam later next semester and I'll be free!

So far so good.. except for some 'tragic' carelessness. Grr... Protein Tech la! Forgot to do the last page. Bioprocess Tech (OCM's module) - absolutely clueless about how I'll fare cos I never really had the chance to check the answers. Also didn't manage to complete half of the last question. That means byebye 13 marks.

No more saturated minds/brain/brain juice until one and a half months later. Now, its time to think of how I'm gonna spend this long break and not bored myself to death at home.

Mmm.. if I'm not wrong.. NAFA's next semester? That means I'll have to start training for that. Otherwise, shall bang my piano keys, read harry potter or learn to cook? Lols. Guess this is the first proper vacation for me cos I never had a good long break for the previous two vacations. Hopefully I can really make use of the time.

I'm so into classical music mote now. Thanks to nodame cantabile, I finally played my piano after so long. I suddenly got this fever over orchestral music. Rachmaninov! Dvorak! Beethoven! Brahms! Before watching the show, I didn't even know I got the soundtrack for beethoven's symphony no. 7 (which I borrowed my aunt). I realized that I was actually playing the third movement (piano version) of rachmaninov's piano concerto no. 2 (movement 1 was played in the show) which I didn't complete in the past.

I absolutely love this piece. :) If only I have the score :(.


Check this out! (George Li) Concert Pianist at the age 10!



Twelve Variations on "Ah! Vous dirai-je, Maman" by W.A. Mozart
Twinkle twinkle little star


So much for now! =)

No comments: