My youngest cousin (Si Han) =)
I just spent the whole day revising AK's medical microbiology notes. Glad that I manage to complete his notes (hopefully I can still remember it on monday).
Just wanna spend a bit of time thinking before going into intensive mugging for two weeks.
I really admire people who knows what they want to pursue in life. Take Chiaki in Nodame Cantabile for example. His childhood dream was to become a conductor. And yes, he manage to fulfill his dream without fail. With the help of people who guided him along the way.
Another cousin of mine, has this childhood dream of becoming a doctor. She plans to study medicine in university... and yes, she have her family with her.
Have you ever thought of what you wanna do in life?
Being the eldest sibling can be a disadvantage at times. Lots of limitations. In whatever you do, you've to spare a thought for your family, your younger siblings. In an average family like us, I can't just simply do whatever I want to do. It's reality - unlike nice dramas with beautiful story plot. Money is always the constraint. Plus time and other factors.
Sometimes, it doesn't take just one person to pursue his dreams. One needs those support and motivation by people around him along the way.
Sometimes, I do wonder - is this what I really want? Is R&D really the job for me? If only there could be people beside me to guide me on what I really want.
I want to still stick with singing even after graduation and during attachment. I feel really flustered by the fact that there are a lots of things I can do outside, but somehow, I've not been trying hard enough to attempt to overcome those barriers and constraints. What's holding me back now?
Really hope I can make full use of the time in the upcoming vacation.
Good luck to all who's having exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment