Saturday, March 01, 2008
















LONG DAY at home.

But at least I did something productive. Job hunting.. LOLs.

Plus hitting the piano keys - Argh.. currently playing rachmaninov's piano concerto movement 3 (piano version). But I can't get through the chords! *fumes*

Hopefully I can master this song which was left incomplete ages ago. Do it before year 3 semester 1 starts! :)

Job hunting was kinda great too. Spotted ads calling for surveyors for medical research for nus. There's also another NEA environment health officer ad. O.o Guess I'll go for the walk-in interview ba. Just wondering whether it's also ad hoc like the previous NEA job I went for.

Also sent in a online job application form for tutoring. Hopefully its successful.

Sigh.. Really miss the times at club room. Though I kinda use to brag about how busy times can be, but it least they kept my vacation busy.

Oh yea. Didn't blog about thursday's night outing with ve. Went newton for dinner. Woah! Sambal fish and baby squids are so sinful. Makes me feel more guilty more putting on so much weight during exam period.

Went for NTU CAC choir on friday too. Wanted very much to go for NUS choir concert but I happen to have a really heavy paper the next day. Its my first time listening to their choir and well, I thought the first half wasn't that bad afterall. Quite a couple of nice pieces were sang and the male soloists for Yamko Rambe and O Inani Keke wasn't bad. I really like yamko rambe - also their encore piece - cos its so red-indianish with those vocals, 'yo-e-yo-e-yo' and clappings.

Their second half was cool too but they were really soft cos the members were all dispersed. The minus-one was also covering their voices and words can't be heard sometimes. But still, I like their choreography - it's so like the TJ choir concerts I went for ages ago. And perhaps a piano accompaniment will be better?

So much for now.

No comments: