Anyway.. here's some pictures for your pleasure:
My Immunology poster! Our pride! :P
That's my poster's code! Go buy TOTO! heehee...

me - nisa - zhuang yan (group members of immuno poster project)
Finally, I got that big big burden off my shoulder! The scariest project of all! Even though there's two more presentations to go. I'm really glad that all the hard work did pay off..
The greatest satisfaction is when AK mentioned, "Excellent". Those words really make my day - even though we ended up being really tired.
I really like the taste of popiah. It's my favourite food!! Congrats to Shipei's group for winning the best food science project? And lucks to winnie's and shipei's projects - I think you guys are really innovative to come up with such food. Sure can fetch good grades i think =).
Alright.. I have to sleep le. Will update very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment