Common test results:
Medical Microbiology - A
Intro to Immunology - A
Protein Technology - A
Molecular Genetics - A
Bioinformatics - A+
Marketing for Life Sciences - B+
Bioprocess Technology - C
Lols. I got my first C - which was kinda expected. I really don't know if I should laugh or cry cos I've been missing lots of bioprocess tech's lectures due to involvements in school events. What's more? Of all modules, I've to miss so many of that module's lectures!
Gosh gosh gosh - just happened to learn upon a shocking truth too. I really don't know what to comment. Just that, I utterly disappointed by the people. I wasn't even aware that THAT took place during the test.
I seriously need to buck up for BPT. To catch up on what I missed too. God help me. I just hope there's ample time to do so still after the busy week of presentations. I've just not idea what to expect for BPT projects and practical too. People are just getting on with their lives and assuming that we'll automatically complete the rest of the job for you.
No use crying over spilled milk anyway. Just hope that the rest of the projects will go on more smoothly.
Shall update about my birthday next time. Back to projects. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment