Sunday, December 02, 2007

*EDITED*
Phantom Of the Opera in Korean




This is so cool!! Gave me lots of goosebumps for this one.


Prima Donna - Korean




Think of Me - Countertenor




So funny!! But nevertheless, he sang the christine's part nicely!


ARGH! I've been really fussed up now ever since I received that call on Saturaday. It came so unexpectedly that my initial plans for the weekend have to be reschedule again. Actually, my entire week of plans. In the end, no revision can be done. Thank God that Medical MB reports can still be completed on time.


But still, I am in a dilemma. Is this the right choice? But anyway, no turning back now too. One thing for sure is, I fear for bioprocess technology. I seriously hope that I can still map out sufficient time to sort out whatever I don't understand. What has happened to all my math!! Integration!! Gosh.. That spells the disadvantage of science students in polytechnic. You've always got to drill fundamentals hard into your mind. Cos if you don't, you get lost in subsequent topics and modules. Just like how my lecturer emphasized on how we must always 'recite those immunology basics as we brush our teeth every morning'.


And to speak of the competition up on wed, this puts me in an awkward situation. When every contestant already knew each other, I am a sudden replacement who come in and 'TADA' - the 'lucky' one who initially shouldn't have got the chance. Can I sum up enough courage to face them? I wish can have nicholas (ve)'s attitude - not caring about how the people are gonna think about you but just, doing your best out of something you really like.


But no, I care too much - I'm a sort of person who always take such details into deep thoughts. Perhaps of the background that I came from? The many years of singing? I cannot help. And I admit: the feeling was terrible when I was informed about not passing the audition. Just like the feeling when I got my 'O' results. But not as bad as the other time.


And when you're about to overcome that emotion, something pops out to you suddenly. How ironic things can be.


Okay okay - so much for a serious post. Let bygones be bygones. Wish me good lucks and lots of courage: both academics and singing wise. And Health. Hope that I don't miss much of things this week. And that pt and immuno can be completed on time.


Am not gonna update much this week and the next due to common tests. But anyway.. enjoy the videos! Lols.


Argh.. I still hooked with enchanted! *slaps face* Wake up man!! Reality first.


Gotta fly.. tata! =D

No comments: