I know i shouldn't be here right now. Cos I still have two e-prac reports that is to be hand in tomorrow.
Currently having dizzy spells now. Hope it'll go away tomorrow - definitely don't want to miss anymore lessons after those tt were missed due to orion. And! Friday's performance!
Orion Finals - despite the outcome, I wasn't at all very pleased with the results cos there are contestants that have way better vocals than me but had underperformed due to health and other factors. And yes, singing in this sort of event aren't just singing techniques, pitching and rhythmic problems alone. The most important thing is how you communicate your song with the audience, especially that 'X-factor' of your song. Another important point is to choose a RIGHT song - one that best fit your range and allows the 'showcasing' your vocal quality (uniqueness).
Wasn't really my best performance too cos of cold. Argh.. of all times. Anyway, just hope that those who didn't win will not give up their passion of singing. It's a learning experience afterall - specially useful for external singing competition.
Heehee... anyway, the vouchers are such a nice christmas present! So excited!! keep pondering on what I should spend on. Woohoo~
Gotta go! Dizzy spells getting worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment