Like the usual times, I'm net surfing instead of doing reports again.
This time, its the craze over "ENCHANTED". My oh my oh my...
My disney craze is here all over again.
Been quite some time since I catched a great movie. One that actually creates this desire to watch the show over and over again. Plot wise, the creators are really intelligent - especially on how they incorporate the different classic disney motives into the movie cleverly and unexpectedly. Believe it a not, there are some points of it which is so bollywood-like but I love that part really much.
Amy Adams is really amazingly - Great acting skills and voice. She's previously from musical theatre too! Pip the chipmunk is really cute! Not forgetting.. Patrick Dempsey - Gorgeous!! Like Keenu Reeves in Constantine. XD
Last but not least, the songs in the movie - "That's How You Know", "The Happy Working Song", "True Love's Kiss" and "Ever ever after".
If you haven't watched it, Go watch it NOW!
Some "Enchanted" Adams - Article about Amy Adams in the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment