Monday, December 17, 2007

Gone are the hectic weeks (until first week of next year).


Common test are hell but thankfully, I still managed to catch 5 hours of sleep per day. I don't really want to think of the outcome this time - lots of uncertainty here and there, but overall.. stuffs are pretty fine and all.


BPT - lots of crapping. I thought I'm gonna screw up the parts that require memory work. Can you imagine?? 13 lectures - OCM's notes. Then only 13 hours to do the revision. Still went for VE practice in the end, though I got pretty handful of naggings from my classmates and mum. I am seriously insane.. but I was really in a dilemma then.. cos next week is carolling already.


Anyway, funny enough, I focussed a lot of calculations.. but couldn't manage to finish the last few lectures. So calculations were a total disaster (except for the front lectures). Wordy lecture topics which I only read through made a huge portion of the paper. But I actually remembered (not entirely.. but most)! Zzz...


There are still lots of uncertainty so I don't wanna think about it now. Molecular genetics is pretty scary - cos structured questions have some point of risks in them. I really hope my answers aren't out of point though. Argh..


No use worrying right? Calm down ET.


Anyway, lots of project assignments and reports still up - though no school. I can't wait for christmas family gathering. Food! But I wanna go out with friends too.. see more of christmas lights!! Anyone?


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Some people just prefer to be normal. They do ordinary things and feel that well, they're just ordinary people. But sometimes, they don't seem to recognise that they have that potential to surpass others if they can defeat that 'self-conscious' barrier of theirs and develop themselves. When opportunities strike, they just think that, well, I'm just ordinary anyway. Why bother about those tip top positions?


In other cases, certain individuals are just the hack-care types. 'I just wanna stay outta trouble and do ordinary stuffs. Why make life so miserable? Relax.'


Wouldn't life be a waste if all's just a routine? Imagine if all the billions and zillions of people think this way. Will there be successful people, great inventions and events today? Life from this perspective gives individual a more in depth view of how things work (ranging from running a club, to doing a task/chore).


Sometimes, I really ponder. Should we give them a chance to undertake such responsibilities for once? Will that be good for them? Or will that be forcing them to do something they don't? Is that fair?


I don't know how the outcomes are gonna be like. I pray that the best options will be made.


Brrg.. I'm feel really droopy now. Off to my bed!

No comments: