Monday, October 08, 2007

Wooh! I just got back from Key Elements' concert.


Comment?
The songs are damn cool man. Though they are all jazz, but still, I love the concert overall. Even though YMS is pretty small... VERY I should say - no wonder they held two performances =)


Shuai Xun! Don't forget to rip the cd! Hahaha.
I love their stage presentation. Very creative. And you guys should listen to their intermission piece! Super hilarious. It actually goes with the tune of "All I Ask oF You -Reprised" from POTO! =) Anyway, here's the lyrics (Rough idea):


Now's your intermission, please come back when you're done.
And now, go have a break now - for just that 15 minutes!
(Can't remember the next part.. but they did sang about having coffee)
Be Punctual! That's all we Ask of You!
Phantom's Theme


If only they had THAT recorded.


For one of the songs, they asked one guy from the audience to be on stage.
Stay away from Bill. Wahaha! The only two female singers kept doing 'things' to him. And the guy was pretty cooperative anyway, which gave us a good laugh.


Well, well.. did I mention that they gave out free mint sweet? Lols, I was stupid enough to take three tini-whiny 'pills' at one shot. Then later in the concert, they told us: Take more than two, and you'll regret immediately. Why didn't they mention it earlier man!


Anyway! Shall bring those 'capsules' to VE prac tomorrow. See how they run!
Muahahahaha....


Argh.. my timetable's are still not out!! SCL (LS) are so freaking WLOS man.


Just one week left before semester 2 is here to torture us. NO!!

No comments: