Finally went to school for lab work today after so long. Felt super guilty for not turning up last week but had really no choice due to cca commitments. Hmpf.. Too bad I missed the running of SDS-page with urine samples man...
I finally met zhuang yan today (when the vacation is almost ending?)! Lols, this girl is still as 'high' as ever - kept bragging about how she missed her time in her hometown back in china. Sigh.. if only I can go overseas.
Argh.. barely a week's left before school reopens. One & a half months of vacation are mainly spent for VE stuffs - prac, meetings and camp. But well, at least I am doing something which I like. At least my schedule is much less packed than the previous vacation...
With school reopening next week, I just can't not worry enough. Not so much about studies - but more for voice ensemble's upcoming concert. I cannot agreed enough when I read one of my junior's entry:
The coming of every concert marks the real test of a leader, every step the leader takes to ensure the consistent improvement of the choir will reflect on how well the concert will be.
I really cannot thank my committee enough til this day. But thanks to one person, I've really learnt how teamwork plays an essential role in getting things done. Not only that, the team has got to be supportive and having the same vision as you do. It is simply not easy achieving that - Especially when every single decision has to be agreed upon by the entire committee to minimise disputes.
But no matter how tough it is, it's the end result that matters out of all. =)
I have followed the old's saying of 'learning from past experiences'. Truth enough, most of my ve goals are based on previous experiences. How can we go about improving it? What should not be implemented? How can we go about improving the profile of voice ensemble (not over-ambitiously but one step at a time)?
Right now - the main focus is better concert management. Better publicity management, concert plan, attendance... With barely a month's left to concert, I have the faith that everything will be fine at this current pace.
So what are you waiting for? Book a ticket to Voice Ensemble's Annual Concert - Les Voix from me NOW!
.jpg)
Date: 2nd November 2007 (Friday)
Time: 7.30 pm
Venue: NYP Theatre for the Arts (TFA)
Ticketing: FOC (Free Seating)
Featuring pop/jazz acapella pieces like 'When I Fall in Love', 'Dancing Queen', 'Seasons of Love'...
Faster book! Only 300 seats available!
Sigh.. hopefully I don't miss much lessons during the first three weeks of semester 2. Scary sia. Lesser lab reports please! And I'm definitely gonna expect tons of project. (But not now first can?)
Looks like I'm gonna bring lab coat to school everyday except wed. That means.. 5 reports per week.. NO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment