Cool. Didn't realise that the previous entry was my 200th post.
It's soo super warm today! I'm even perspirating right now as I type this entry - mum will start nagging if she knows that I'm still awake.
I have been pondering over the things I like to do upon graduation. To name a few important ones:
1) Take up voice lessons (Provided that I got the $$ and lobang)
2) Get a good part-time job (To earn $$ for stuffs I like to do, plus uni fees)
3) Travel (Hopefully? Backpacking with a batch of friends to Europe)
4) Watch lots of musicals at Broadway
5) Learn cooking. Perhaps I'll take up culinary lessons.
6) Perform - either in a musical production/choir/etc.
(To continue singing is my ultimate goal)
7) If Europe is not feasible - China/Korea/Taiwan/HK wouldn't be bad.
8) Get a degree
Sigh.. If only I have that much of disposable income. Can't possibly fulfilled all cos I aren't that rich at all.
Whenever I think of career options, I am always in this dilemma. Singer/researcher? Is it just possible for one to be both? Or do I have to choose between two?
But meanwhile, the goal is to improve/maintain my current results.
*Yawns* My eyes cannot taha already.. so much for today.
I want to bake!!
No comments:
Post a Comment