Sunday, September 02, 2007

Day 1 (1/8) - Successful Attempt on Apple Crumble! =)










Day 2 (2/9) - Failed attempt - Burnt cookies!!








Wohaha.. finally EXAMS ARE OVER!
And now comes one and a half months of vacation before torturous sem two is here to suck our lives out. (I hope I'm prepared enough by then)


I made an awfully dumb careless mistake that cost me a lot of marks for cell tech. Other than that.. the rest were alright - as far as I can remember. Nevertheless, I shall heck as much care as I can til Dee-day is here. :S


Sigh.. looks like my classmates can't wait to get out of singapore. Lols. One went back to china while the other went to KL! Speaking of timing, my JC friends are all busy mugging for their prelims.


So, to celebrate the end of exams, this poor person here resort to baking. Haha.. You've seen the outcome up there. Laugh all your can.. but anyway, my apple crumble wasn't bad. =) I wish I can bake more but I've run out of butter and apples...


The long vacation shall still be a busy one due to VE camp, concert and carolling. Hopefully there's still work at NEA cos I need money!


I wanna watch movie! :( Nisa faster come back!! Hahaha...

Dreams - Poetry by D H Lawrence
All people dream, but no equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind,
Wake in the morning to find that it was vanity.


But dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
For they dream their dreams with open eyes,
And make them come true.

No comments: