Finally, I can take a proper breather after that cell tech test, NEA work, reports, project and performances. Just merely 1.5 weeks to start of exams - sorta sense pressure but I guess, my revisions shall start only next week.
Right now, I need to loosen up my nerves, 'refragment' and increase my brain storage space. Anyway, I had the last revision lecture today at 9am! Straight after leaving school, me and nisa decided to head for movies at causeway point. We almost thought cathay there didn't open today. In fact, it opened only at around 12. Ate at CP's banquet - fish & chips --> YUCKs! Only the mushroom soup tasted nice.
I finally watched harry potter (which is 3 weeks after opening!). The cinema only had 5-6 people, includes us - Haha. I loved the fighting scenes at the end. The spells shooting here and there.
Been so long since I read! We headed to popular to check out the price for last installment book of Harry Potter. 48 BUCKS when goblets of fire only costed 18.90. I wanna pick up reading again after all my exams ended!
Really wonder how national day celebrations are gonna be like tomorrow. Anyway, I'll update more on later date. (Maybe after exams)
*poof to bed*
No comments:
Post a Comment