Saturday, September 22, 2007

Never underestimate how a concert is run.


Stand in my shoes and see how tough this can be - publicity, costume, repertoire, concert camp, logistics and lots more to be named. Can you imagine the load of work I have to oversee?


Lab work - NEA work - VE concert preparation


Just this three things and they are sufficient enough to keep me fully occupied for the one and the half month of vacation. Sigh.. not even time to relax before year 2 semester 2 starts.


Here are my results:


Molecular Biology & Techniques - A
Analytical Biochemistry - DIST
Human Biology & Disease - DIST
Industrial Microbiology - B+
Cell Technology - A
Marketing for Life Sciences - A


A big relief for cell tech.
It's been moderated obviously - but better than nothing =).


I really hope I'm prepared for semester two.


But for now, all minds on Les Voix! Stay tune for that guys! 2nd Nov.


I want to bake!

No comments: