It's D-day! =)
Please let me survive today and tomorrow! One day more!
Lols. Reminds me of les miserables.
Gosh. I hope I can complete the clunks of work on sunday. 2 reports, 2 e-reports, 1 assignment, 2 tutorials. A GREAT way to end April indeed.
Sorry VE comm! I feel really bad for being away from my post at this point in time. But thanks to the capable PD who's covering my job now! I'll resume my duties next week =). Jia you in the meantime for the upcoming performances! We can do it!
*SMILES* I FINALLY GOT MY POTO TICKET!!
Heehee.. so much for being high. I can't wait to see that falling chandelier, boat and fireworks! 13 May come faster! =)
Seems like phantom is kinda hot for school concerts this year - NYP symphony orchestra, IJ choir. Luckily VE did ours last year - but anyway, publicity was bad so not alot knew. What's amusing is that, zhi wei may play phantom again in his school while I may sing for NYPSO's rendition. We shall see when time comes. =)
Ah.. I'm back to humming tunes of POTO again in toliets. Better not sing the wrong song later.. hahaha!
*sings* I could have danced, danced, danced.. ALL NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment