Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I wish I could just leave the stuffs in my hand and take a break from all that is happening now.


Sometimes I wonder - Am I doing this to the extent?
Throughout the entire holiday, I've been going to school every single day.
FO, VE, DND, Dance Musical.
Just for CCAs alone.
From SCL club room to VE club room.
That means going from Block P to Block E - Both being opposite ends of the school.


It's been fine til school started. Club crawl, dance musical, VE, SCL club. Why must everything occur around the same period of time?


In DMB, I can't afford to miss that much of lessons -
Missing practicals are hard enough.
Can you imagine me missing the whole week of lessons? Tons of work to catch up.
Definitely in big dilemma now.
Stupid dance musical is taking me a lot of time.
Even practices and rehearsals are more than that of DND.
Waste of time while waiting for my turns to perform in rehearsals.
Perhaps I'll not take part in such events again.


But on a brighter side, I get to work with vocal coach I thought I never have the chance to work with. Great experience but time consuming. Never sang solo with SO too!


Please help me pull through next week smoothly. =(


There are simply far too much responsibilities I have in hand. Not even enough time to commit for SCL club. Worse come to worse, I'll have to step down from my current position and just focus on VE instead. Til the next commission I hope. Or worse - after common test. God help me.


SYF day for PHS choir was today (17 April). Two years passed since April 2005. Fast isn't it? Though it's a bronze they got - I didn't flare up or whatsoever. Guess the mindset of people changed overtime? The feeling of aiming something high but you had a great fall in the end. Still recall the pain of fall that I had during the release of O level results. At least it really helped me a lot now - gives me what I am today. =)


UVPHS: Cheer Up! Don't give up! Like the chinese saying where falling makes us much stronger again, please persevere and move on. It's alright to be sad cos wound takes time to heal. Smile k?


Hectic day tomorrow.. I can't imagine rushing from school to taka (for DM) then back to school again for club crawl performance. Worse - DM and VE sectionals at night. I hope I'm still back in the one piece after tomorrow. Argh!

No comments: