Thank Goodness it's friday!
I'm starting to feel the work load that's building up. Things learnt in lectures are getting tougher. Time and again, I'll be flipping through the long list of things to do and fuss about it. Here's currently what I have in my organiser:
- Physical Chemistry MAJOR lab report
- Microbiology A lab report
- Physical Chemistry Tutorial (thermodynamics)
- Mindmap on Biotechnology
- (Introduction to MB) Test on Tues (topics from week 1 to genetic engineering ii)
- Primer in Alternative Medicine (Video Review)
- Bioengineering Project Proposal
- Communication Skills (Report Writing) - Project
- Physical Chemistry Project
- IMB Project (Singapore as Biomedical Hub)
- A lot more tutorials in the coming weeks..
Long gone are the days back in my secondary school. There's certainly not much 'slacking' to do once you embark on the any tertiary education - whether it's polytechnic or junior college. (I don't know about ite) But the conclusion I had so far is - you'll still be as busy no matter where you go. You'll still face E-X-A-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N-S and C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N.
"The route to succeed is never easy."
I must no longer do things at the last minute. The fact is, it "takes my life away". A really good example would be - my 'O' level cert. (Big Lesson)
When I managed to finish my first lab report last weekend, the feeling was just great. I felt sastisfaction for finishing an assignment early before the deadline. People who did their reports late had to stay up late to do so.
The best way to survive in my course is basically consistency. If I don't, I'll simply die a horrible death and waste the three long years in the course. I shall not let that happen. I'll ace in it. I will.
Is being a mugger a bad thing? No. I'm definitely not a kind who has got great intelligence. (and knows magic) I'm not smart. Why do people think mugging as some activity that dims life?
I see mugging as the nature of my course. Smart people from good jcs are definitely having a greater advantage over us in finding a better career of this prospect. In fact, these are the most targeted jobs of scholars (besides lawyers, doctors). I'm definitely not going to end up in a job that's only got to do with the washing of test tubes. My ultimate goal is NUS and a well-paid researcher job!
I joined two ccas - voice ensemble and mindsports (chess club). Though voice ensemble isn't well reputated - I hope it will in the three good years to come. I shall be an all-rounder!
That's all for today. Sorry about the hibernation.
No comments:
Post a Comment