Monday, April 17, 2006

I had a long weekend.


Yvonne's birthday happened to fall on Good Friday. Luckily for that, she's able to spent her noon celebrating with mun kiat and me. Met up with mun kiat first before heading to orchard for jocelyn's present. In the end, we ended up at hmv where the birthday girl then meet up with us.


She didn't bring bananas for us to eat. Luckily. =)


It rained like cats and dogs. We catched "Ice Age 2", which turned out to be a rather short but enjoyable movie. I think the movie would not be a success without the wonderful music composition, especially the "Sid's Sing-a-long". I really like the choral composition - it's very similar to the "call and response" from balinese music. Two years of Music 'O' level had not gone into waste!


We had another tryout at the neoprint machine ever since the 'dreadful' incident that took place during the recent 06/06 outing. I'm here to claim that it's a success!


On saturday, I went to my first practice for syc. I had to say that it's my first attempt in trying something out voluntarily myself. Now, I'm bombarded with nags from my mother, and discouragements from my senior and uncle. Yes, I had to agree that the practices are far too hectic in the meantime. Sad to say, I've to stop it after attending only the first practice. Right now, I'm to fuss about how to excuse myself from choir. Hopefully I can find another suitable choir that perfectly matched my schedule. God help me.


On sunday, y^3 met up with yang kai for lunch. He's grown fatter and tanner despite all those NS he had gone through. Hopefully, (like he claim) he'll be more muscular in a few more months' time. LOL. Btw, we ate lots and lots of ice cream yesterday.


The school term finally commences today. Just brought home a huge pile of books which comprised of lab manuals, lecture notes and tutorials. I just can't wait for to wear the lab coat!


That's all. Will update more in time to come.

ps: a reminder to tag whenever you've read my blog. thanks!

No comments: