I feel 'revitalised'! No lab reports and tutorials to rush. :)
My clock rang at seven today. Two hours to lecture.. Great..
At 0750, I received a message from my classmate (we'll always meet before heading to lecture):
'What time are you reaching?'
I was rather puzzled by her question.
'I thought 0840? Lecture starts at 9am, right?'
'Lecture starts at 8am. Don't tell me you just wake.'
'Oh shit!'
At 0825, I sneaked into the lecture theatre from the back door - nothing happened much really. In fact, there were people later than me. One thing I hate about the school's timetable is, the fact that time slots are never fixed. This particular lecture was supposed to be on thursday, but it was brought forward to this morning.
I had my 40 MCQ test just now. So far so good, except for some uncertainty. I hope it'll turn out well..
Influenza striked me today. No!! I hate blocked nose...
No comments:
Post a Comment