Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm back from the three days of orientation.


It is definitely not as fun as the orientation that I had back in the first three months in ajc. Certainly not as detailed too. But the facilities are much much better in nyp.


The one comment I had so far is - I'm definitely not a fashionable person. I look at how people dress up so stylishly and following up the lastest fashion trends. I'm not gonna care what brands I wear, as long as it's presentable, simple enough. I just can't stand the hassle I have to go through.. I also don't get that much allowance for that kind of stuff either.


It's gotta be just jeans and shirt. That's all. My ultimate purpose is to ensure a smooth sail through the three years. I'm going to work hard for university - I'll make sure I can meet up with my fellow friends in jc. At the same time, I'm going to make good buddies and partners in the midst of the journey. I'm not going to be a loner. I'm a helper!


I'm starting to think that I've chosen the right course. Firstly, it has my most favourite subject - chemistry. Secondly, it covers the field of biology which I'm always interested in. Thirdly, there's still add maths!(hopefully there isn't relative velocity)


Just had my lunch with jy^3 and kmk. It's been a while since we've met! (actually.. only a few days since seeing emily off at the airport)


I think it'll be joining voice ensemble. In other words, choir again - for the sake of the points. Maybe joining chinese chess or art club. Meanwhile, I'm not pretty sure of how the schedule is going to be like.. I'll consider the practice schedule before joining. Hopefully it doesn't clash with syc practices.


That's all. I'm anticipating school to start! Faster, faster, faster, faster.

People! please tag when you leave.. ok? :)

No comments: