Another boring day at home.
I've spent my day as usual on the piano again. I played through a couple of songs that I've played in the past. I've also tried to harmonise 'peng you' - by first recording the original melody down with my brother's phone, then I come up with a blending part.
I wonder how my mother survive at home. I mean, I'm going through such ordeal - having to stay at home and to think of something to do. At such, it'd already caused much headache other than doing of houseworks.
I'm back to times when I'm waiting for my posting results. I've absolutely no idea of how school is going to be liked. The practice schedules of syc are such that it's either very long or too late. What do I need to prepare for school? Is syc far too hectic?
I'm walking through a maze. I know actually what I want, but I've no idea what to do. Should I turn left, right, or go straight? Am I in the right path that leads to the goal?
I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment