Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's been a while since I've update - sorry about that. =)


My current course (NYP - molecular biotechnology) will only commerce in mid-april - which explains why I'm rotting at home while my fellow classmates are either working or busy with their studies in the various jcs.


Saturday -
I headed off to st nics' fun fair with people from 06^2. The weather is so HOT! Most of us were like dehydrating.. Not much to buy from though - imagine how the group of us were trying very hard to spent our $5 coupons the entire noon. Bought cups of what-looked-like-ice-kacang to me. Before that, I spoilt jocelyn's slippers! And chris was trying to come up with some 'fascinating' favours by mixing mayonise, bbq sauce and curry sauce at mac's. I reckon how it tasted like.. haha!


Sunday n Monday -
I went to stay over at the choir chalet that was meant to bid farewell for yang kai before he's off to ns. Didn't do much there - just basically chatting the whole noon at the beach with shang yi and tanya. At night, I ate maggi for bbq! Can't really help it, but I can't wait for the people crowding at the bbq pit anymore.. Only managed to have a piece of chicken wing. Played sparkles that gave out sounds like "boiling kettles". I've learnt to play manjong finally.. with shang yi, tanya and john. No wonder my grandma plays it alot - it's so addictive! And we played it til 4 am the next morning. The rest of the people were busy with karaoke - yang kai and yi yuan was coming up with weird lyrics to songs. Quite hilarious, and they made us laugh the whole time!


No longer will my CNY be boring! =)I think Final destination 2 was a rather gruesome show - I could basically expect what's happening in the first and third movie. Think the movie maker pretty like to brood on how people die, uh? Had my Mac's breakfast with shang yi and tanya before we separated.


To tanya and shang yi: Try to enjoy as much as you can in your JC, ok? Have lots of fun! I really wish you guys will spent the two years memorably.. and work hard for the major exam in two years' time! Work hard to get the type of results' slip that you could easily smack it hard on faces of people who look down on you - I'm sure you guys have the capability to do it! Don't forgot me =).


May the music never end - such a simple phrase.. but it holds a rather deep meaning to me. I would very much like to dedicate this to my choir friends.


Now about mun kiat's chess competition! It's been the first time I've been to such event, and I'm rather fascinated - cause I thought it would be held in a hall or something. But instead, it's some place in the room.. about the size of two classrooms (much bigger). It's also my first time seeing how the competition were proceeded. The process are pretty relaxing and tensing at the same time. Why would I forget? I think von, jo, yuan wen would too be really eager to annouce that he got into the finals!


For a moment, he seemed really relaxed - until the last five minutes when he suddenly got tensed up. All the time - me and yuan wen were psychoing him to win. And he did! The last few moves he made were real fast until his opponent was quite dumbstruck. Soon after that, I broke into a smile when the opponent offered his hand to shake his. It's only after that did I know that the opponent couldn't save his situation anymore.


JY^2 and mun kiat came my house today for lunch! Had a short piano session with them on a song - don't really know what's the title. I played the front part of 'kiss the rain' - a really nice piano piece which I first came to hear of in mun kiat's blog. The type of song that'll melt your heart and you won't get tired by listening to it! I've promise to master it. =)


I really want school term to start soon!

Update next time!

No comments: