World Choir Games.
In times like this, all I could do was to just let the dream go.
Serve it as a punishment - or a mark that shall forever been etched in my memory. Let it be a reminder - and I'll never let it happen again. Never.
As I reflect now, there'll always be the tint of bitterness trapped within. Why spent those precious times on tvs instead of revising last year? Why couldn't I change my study routine? Why last minute work?
For my friends -
Let nature takes it's course. I'll not try and force my way into the school again. Blame it on me - myself, for not doing the best I could in my 'O' levels. My exam luck and everything. I don't deserve the credit to be in the school.
May the music never end...
I'll always be pursuing my passion for choral singing. I'll join vocal consort or singapore youth choir. I'll excel in my poly course - in three years down the route.
To von, jo, yuan wen - next time.. be sure to contact me for lunch - NYP food court!
We shall make the mark to work hard for the same university! Hopefully NUS! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment