Monday, March 20, 2006

My fellow friends had their new looks today - in their college's uniform! In fact, I was pretty anticipating the day when my 06/06 classmates finally get to wear their new uniforms.


I think it's pretty fascinating. But deep down inside, I just felt the tint of sadness - I guess it's time to move on. No longer am I gonna see my friends in their various secondary school uniform. I'll get use to it, but meanwhile, I still reminisce the old days while we're still in our secondary school uniforms.


If I could head out with my friends after they finish school everyday!


I've thought of finding a job, but on second thought, I will rather spent the time sorting out my future engagements when school commences.


And if I don't do something about spending the rest of days WISELY - I'll simply be bored to death. I just can't basically stand the days when I had to crack my head to think of what to do, other than coming online, practising "Kiss the Rain" on the piano and coaching my little nerve-racking brother.


I think I'll head to my CC soon to check up any interesting classes to attend. Hopefully there is - and I definitely WON'T join - old man's tai ji =). If there's some music-related programme - that'll be most great! But I doubt they have it.


After several thoughts, I think I'll join SYC. Was wondering why I myself must join a nelson-kwei choir in the first place. I have passion for choral music - not over a conductor! Though my senior says its rather hectic - but since it's the passion that counts, why still bother about it? =)


For my friends in AJchoir - Choir Olympics is really a rare opportunity. I really hope you guys will cherish it - ok? Share the glory you had with me when you guys returned from that international stage in Xiamen. Cherish days under Mr Kwei too, cause not every people can get the opportunity to be in a choir coach under him - he's a really good conductor. =)


Why would I forgot the days in 0606? =)
0606 lunch @ nyp once a week!


I can't wait for the brand new chapter to begin.

I want to STUDY - please start school asap!

No comments: