I apologised for the lack of update.
'O's out on friday. Shuacks.
But I quite thankful that we'll not have to wait for three whole months like what our past seniors did. The faster to know it, the faster to get over it and ceasing all those worryings.
Choir's been working on a new russian song recently, entitled 'psalm 29'. The entire learning process was tiring cause you can never make sense of the tune from the individual parts. I think the composer work wonders! - the blend was nice and incredible while we sang combined. Sopranos can die from breathlessness with all the long, high held notes!
The wonders of choir. =) Wonder if I got the chance to stay.. well.
I like painting again! Thanks to all the CIP programme where each group in our class have to come up with a stall sign of a canteen stall. Ours was 'Yum Mee'.. Kinda an innovative name.. and I had to go home late just for that stupid dumb dumb board which I had to do the painting by MYSELF. *Like I say.. I'm a very nice person.. I SHALL NOT be bother over that fact. However.. I still want the pizza treat!
Had X-country at mac-ritche last friday. Think the organisers aren't that good as compared to PHS's.. but anyway, I got the 364th position.. after yvonne~ Eventually had my sumptuous fill of milo - 2 and 1/2 cups until I feel like puking.
I've been playing tai tee with my brother, aunt and uncle. I lose greatly! Thanks to that, my angbao money is getting lesser and lesser.. lost 10+ bucks!
Hopefully not much people from our class will leave after 'O's..
Off to bed.. tudos!
No comments:
Post a Comment