Monday, February 13, 2006

reality bites -

The results came like a crash to my heart.

You could see smiling faces the entire time. Shocked faces when they receive unexpected results.

But I couldn't smile. My mood for the day was just down the chute. Gone.

*Shuacks*

It's the first word I mumbled when I peek a quick first glance at the paper.

I know I shouldn't - but there's always a tint of regret whenever I think back now. No use crying over spilled milk - but still it's a matter of fact - everything's there.. printed in black bold words on the results slip and you can't turn back time to undone every single thing you've done. Just to blame my lack of exam luck.

I thanked those who give me the comfort - especially the one's from 06/06. It's you guys who gave me the push to go on with life. (Don't worry, I'm not those suicidal types - I don't take life for granted =)) On the other hand, I really hope people won't prompt me on how I fair - I know it's stupid.. but it keeps me from being sad. I congrat those who got what they wanted, and I give comfort to those who didn't.. just get on with life. Remember to work hard in future - regardless of which path you're heading. Learn the lesson and carry on! Smile!

At least there're still available options..

Hopefully appealing will be successful. Or I'll be heading for the poly route instead.

I'll join SYC(singapore youth choir) if I go poly!

Really hope to participated in World Choir Games at Xiamen.

My future lies in the hands of fate.

Happy valentines tomorrow!

No comments: