Half an hour more to Dog year!
Just anticipating the getting of ang baos for the next couple of days. Other than that, I'll have to 'enjoy' the long day sitting on the sofa and rotting. The 'great'
thing is.. thanks to my sore throat - I can't eat any of the chinese new year titbits! Ba Gua!
Just got my own mp3 player today! Was quite surprise that my uncle has bought it for me - at least I need not have to share my brother's player and listen to his nags.
'O's gotta be released! Just less than about two weeks away. The thought of it gives me goose pimples and stuff. In the meantime, I'm anticipating the day to arrive quickly while on the other, I'll freak out whenever I start pondering over the thoughts of 'what if's'. Argh.. can't stand it.. At least I don't have the need to go through that for three whole months.
Nelson kwei rocks man. I've been really lucky to be given the chance to ajc via choir - which initially i thought I wouldn't with my lousy results. My only intention was to have the chance for participating in choir olympics.. it's like a dream.. so near but yet so far. But I'll dread whenever I'm left to think whether my 'o's can make it. No use thinking about how I fair in the exam now - only prayers are effective to help my curb my worries - until the day arrives.
The choir practices are different in some way compared to phs's choir. You'll get to hear chuckles coming from the 'uncle-liked' conductor, hear funny jokes from the student conductor during sectionals, and having new nicknamese from seniors of my section.
Happy Chinese New Year! (according to my clock)
I've quite gotta used to the lectures and tutorials.. I think it's not really that bad actually.. just a hassle that we've got to rush from one place to another within a short time. Still dread the pe sessions.. cos all we did was running and running. More runnings on friday - due to cross country at mac ritchie!
Hated thursdays - cos it's a long dreadful day that ends til 6 plus.. then followed by choir practice. Worse thing is that the pe is before choir practice. Used to like days that choir practices fall on..
Come to think of it, our class is not bad after all! Guys are either crappers, lamers or jokers; Girls are funny too! Yvonne, jocelyn and yuan wen's in the same class as me! The funny thing is, I'm sitting next to jocelyn for practical again! - like what we usually do in phs. Same class for four years straight with jo and von! Never mind yuan wen, I know you for four years in choir.. that's still the same =). The group of nan chiau school peeps in our class were also nice and funny!
Watched mr and mrs smith for the third time today.. so sian..
Nothing much to expect from cny.
That's all for my entry! Happy Dog Year! *pop*
No comments:
Post a Comment