Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I seemed to be getting out of breath these days.


Whether I'll stay or go poly - still spells HUGE uncertainty.


With regards to the bloody snake incident, I think it's useless to elaborate further.. since everybody else blogged about it =)(refer to chris's blog for reference).


What I find really amusing these days are the changing trends in teenagers nowadays. Unbelievable - but it's only the first term and I already see secondary ones from our school having their shirts tuck out. During our batch, we still see several people - especially girls - with their skirts and socks almost covering their entire legs. Even a friend of mine was telling me earlier how lower secondary girls were actually putting on make ups - mascaras!


The teenagers we meet on friday stupidly "risk their lives" to take a shot of what looks like a python that was found in the drain. A couple of them were still in their uniforms - imagine the stench! Back to kampong days? Come on! They were obviously so much younger and shorter than us - and they are acting as if they're 'big' gangsters. One of the kids even had piercing on his chin.


Looks like our kind efforts to save them from danger isn't appreciated. Well, they shall suffer the consequences!


There was another 06^2 outing on saturday! Haven't really gotten over the idea of playing at playgrounds. Heehee.

I'll post the some photos in flicker soon!

BTW.. I really like Karimatanu.. And yes.. I know I'm mad.. cos I like REALLY weird choral songs. ;) Still find phs choral songs more melodious... but nevertheless.. I also like challeaging choral songs.. muahahaha..

I miss UNITEDVOICES.

No comments: