S06/06
The day of seperation finally came. On thursday, we took tons of photos. The guys in the class were having fun with human stackos. We had our very last of tutorials, pe, and practicals - as a class of 06/06.
Throughout the period, I've learnt to realise something. I'm only active in choir in the past. Now, I have more closer bonds forged in my current class than ajc choir. Amazing - and I seemed to have underestimate the short period of three months in the past. It is short - but the bonds forged are deeper.
In fact, there were so many class outings!
It is the passion that drives you on in life. Choral singing is my passion. Regardless of the appealing outcome on wednesday, I will still pursue my passion in life. May the music never end..
I'm thankful to have spent the three months fruitfully - in AJ choir, to note, that practices are more hectic than what it's like in phs choir. Pieces are much harder - mostly of foreign languages, and less melodious. But regardless of all that, my view of choral singing is still not shaken.
Most important of all, I've realised how having faith in yourself can help bring you out of your most desperate times. The importance of self-confidence in interviews. How smiling helps brighten your life.
Never look down on poly students! - mun kiat
I agree to a large extent =).
Life still goes on.. with a new chapter unfolding.
No comments:
Post a Comment