Can't think of a stupid name for this entry.
Anyway! I'm gonna blog a quick entry before I go recopy my economics notes. Stupid tiring day - after those stupid morning runs for PE. My legs are all numb and aching... all thanks to that.
Had my first choir practice which I had long anticipated yesterday. Like a dream come true! Just couldn't beileve I could have the chance to sing in nelson kwei's choir. I'm in soprano 1 as usual while von and yuan wen has gotta themselves 'promoted'. Von got promoted from sop 2 to 1 while yuan wen upgraded hers from alto to sop 2!
Sung a couple of themes (arranged by mr kwei) from final fantasy X. Choral version from piano! At least it's much better and slower than 'the flight of bumblebee' in choral version.. Didn't really know how the swingle singers did it.. so pro!
Hopefully 'O's would turn out well.. and I pray hard it would! =( Don't wanna lose the chance for choir olympics!
Meanwhile.. had my first tutorials today with 06/06. Mr Lee, our PDG cum chinese teacher, was blabbering with his long story regarding the drugs trafficking and postman. He just reminds me of Mr Soon! - a younger version, weighter, no specs.
GENERAL ASSUMPTION: All male teachers who taught chinese like to tell long stories.
By the way, I begin to like econs and maths! Don't really like the lecturer for chem.. I prefer Mrs Teo!!
Missed PHS - so near but yet so far...
No comments:
Post a Comment